HELP MANAGE CD
Author Message
 HELP MANAGE CD

 I want to manage a cd-rom from a Pascal 7.0 program, how can i do it
         Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP MANAGE CD

Quote:

>  I want to manage a cd-rom from a pascal 7.0 program, how can i do it

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "manage" but all the normal
disk-reading calls should work fine with a CD-ROM, for example
"FindFirst" and "FindNext".

     - Rich

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Is there any database working with CD-ROM(CD-R,CD-RW)

2. HELP!!! XMS/EMS managing under Turbo Pascal 6

3. CD-Rom CD-Player

4. How to make CD-drive playing audio CD?

5. Paradox Tables on CD on Network CD Device

6. Managing exception in Delphi application

7. How to manage a date in SQL

8. How to manage _DBASELOCK field

9. DOS Commands / Managing Files in TPW 1.5

10. How to manage GOTO's ??

11. ACCESS : How to manage user accounts

12. How can I manage formatted memo fields ?!?