need help
Author Message
 need help

How CREATEDC runs ? because i want to draw on windows desktop screen...

thanks in advance
yann

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 need help
hi there.

i am programming an update program with borland Pascal 7.0.
in that programm there a two arrays with 1..28*1024 bytes. now i need
this routine :

function seek(startposinarray1, endposinarray1) : Longint;

it has to return the start position of the data in the second array, or
0 if the data doesn't
exist in the second array.

This is to compare an old and a new version of a file and to make a
small updatefile.

who can help me ?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Not a student but would like help with Pascal (Need Help)

2. HELP - Need help on TDBLookUpList

3. Need help with Hailstone Sequence program please Help

4. Help - Need Help in Drivers!

5. need help on prcedures (please help)

6. i need help on pascal anyone can help?

7. I need help fixing this CASE Select code, please help

8. HELP ME. I NEED HELP

9. Help, need help for schedule program

10. HELP: I need help with a programming comp

11. HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP ON PROGRAMMING THIS>>>>|||

12. Do you need help? Do you need help?