Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95
Author Message
 Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

BPW sets the cursor blinking frequence under Window 95 to maximum whenever
I start BPW.

How can that be avoided?

Please e-Mail answers!
Thanks in advice :-)
Martin
Dresden, Germany
Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Programming delphi / Pascal applications for windows.
Playing piano, accordion and mouth harp (blues)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

Quote:

> BPW sets the cursor blinking frequence under Window 95 to maximum whenever
> I start BPW.

> How can that be avoided?

Don't think it can be avoided.  Asked the same question here twice
(I think) and no responses.  Apart from "can't you live with it",
which for me is not  --  instead I use the DOS-based IDE for BP
programming.  It can't run programs directly, but they're just a
mouse-click away anyway.  An alternative is to exit to DOS and run
Windows 3.x (if you absolutely must have the Windows-hosted IDE).

- Alf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

2. BPW upsets cursor blink rate in Win95

3. Cursor Blinks Faster in Win95

4. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

5. BPW: rapid cursor blinking

6. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

7. TPW fast cursor blink

8. Borland Pascal 7 affects Win95 Cursor Blink Rate

9. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

10. Why does BPW cursor go ballistic in Win95?

11. BPW 7.0 & Win95 Cursor

12. Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo