Resizing the whole Desktop
Author Message
 Resizing the whole Desktop

Hi!

Can anybody tell me how to resize the whole desktop with the windows
startbar. I need this to draw a border around the wohle screen for example.

Ive already tried this with the function

                       SPIF_UPDATEINIFILE+SPIF_SENDWININICHANGE);
This seems to go in the right direction but cant be all, because the
startbar doesnt resize and messageboxes dont pop up in the new middle of
the screen.

Help would be grately apreciated ...

Thanks

Oliver

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting whole and fractional part of a float

2. SQL: Searching for exact phrase / whole word

3. Checking for a whole number

4. The whole program so far... suggestions please

5. whole dir listings...

6. check if whole/integer

7. Grabing whole win95 screen in Delphi/help pls/

8. passing whole arrays as parameters

9. Re - Fill whole scree

10. Re - Fill whole screen

11. How to get the whole segment in TP7 ?

12. LOOKING FOR PENPALS AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!