Send fax for using Turbo Pascal (Dos Version)
Author Message
 Send fax for using Turbo Pascal (Dos Version)

I am using Turbo Pascal 3.0 and TP7.
How can I send the output report through fax.
How can I handle the data files for multi-user environment.
Can anyone give me some advice.

Thanks
Dennis

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please send me Turbo Pascal 7.0 for Dos

2. Buying Borland Turbo Pascal in UK - DOS version

3. Helpcompiler Dos Version, (Turbo) Pascal 7.0

4. latest version of turbo pascal for DOS

5. Using Turbo Pascal version 5.5 in Windows 95

6. DOS/V Programmers Using Turbo Pascal

7. Display animated GIF using Turbo Pascal for DOS

8. Can I write Dos applications using Turbo Pascal for Windows

9. DOS/V Programmers using Turbo Pascal

10. MAPI to Send FAX Example

11. Operating with FAX in Turbo Pascal

12. Sending a fax from inside TP7 (Class 1 Support)