Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).  Can anyone
help with the following questions:

 - where did I get this document?  It seems to have been produced by
   Borland and is an appendix to something, but I can't find it
   in the stuff currently at Borland's home page.

 - are there updates available for version 7 and/or ANSI Extended Pascal?

Bob T.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

Quote:

>I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
>Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).

Sorry, that should have been version 6.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

Quote:
>I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
>Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).  Can anyone
>help with the following questions:
> - where did I get this document?  It seems to have been produced by
>   Borland and is an appendix to something, but I can't find it
>   in the stuff currently at Borland's home page.

Greetings,
              These come from the Borland technical papers which used to be on
Borland's web page, but they no longer are. (These included information on
BP/BC++ and DBase). This information can also be found in the Appendix of
Turbo Pascal Professional V5.5.

| Carl Eric Codere aka Black One                                |
| Pascal and assembly programming                               |
| IBM PC/Amiga/Mac user/programmer                              |
| http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01                           |

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. tubo pascal vs ansi pascal

2. Converting Turbo Pascal to ANSI Pascal

3. free pascal vs turbo pascal - range checking

4. free pascal vs turbo pascal - range checking

5. THINK PASCAL VS TURBO PASCAL.

6. Borland Turbo Pascal vs Pascal with Objects

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

8. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

9. ansi graphics in turbo pascal

10. DOS Turbo Pascal .vs. Windows 98

11. Turbo vs. VAX Pascal