Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!
Author Message
 Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Hi there,
i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
Please please please!
if someone can send me...!

i have graph.tpu

bye bye

Or Moses

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Quote:

> Hi there,
> i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
> Please please please!
> if someone can send me...!

> i have graph.tpu

> bye bye

> Or Moses

Maybe this german shareware viewer can help you (archived by WinZip 6.2)
begin 600 pv.zip
<uuencoded_portion_removed>

`
end

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

Quote:

> Hi there,
> i urgently need a viewer to Pcx, Gif, Bmp, or Jpg for Tp!
> Please please please!
> if someone can send me...!

> i have graph.tpu

> bye bye

> Or Moses

On my web page there are links to graphic pages that can help you.
Also, I have a pcx viewer for BGI (graph.tpu) and mode 13h.  I will put
it under the source code section of my page.
http://www.cris.com/~rhinoh/tp.htm

--
R. Hannay

http://www.cris.com/~rhino/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Gif, Bmp, Jpg or Pcx viewer!

17:19:01 in comp.lang.Pascal.borland, Boris Mekler

Quote:

>Maybe this german shareware viewer can help you (archived by WinZip 6.2)
>begin 600 pv.zip

Meshuggah!  (sp?)

--

    http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/
    My news-service had variable input backlog, 0-24 hours.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

2. PCX, GIF, BMP, JPG or anything viewer for TPascal 7 please!

3. wanted : *.jpg and *.gif viewer in TURBO PASCAL?

4. VGA 256 color 320 by 200 PCX/GIF Viewer Source Code

5. Need BMP/PCX-Viewer-Source

6. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

7. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

8. BMP, GIF OR JPEG Viewer

9. Show PCX, GIF or JPG, NOT in SWAG

10. How to display Gifs,jpg,bmp,pcx

11. D3 - non-visual graphic manipulation (jpg,gif,bmp.etc)