FREEWARE SITE!
Author Message
 FREEWARE SITE!

This is it........ A freeware site that brings together all computers using
all languages....

Mac / PC / Amiga  ......all on one site.......Contribute your source and
download anyone elses.....

It's all FREE FREE FREE.........................FREE= FREE without any "can
you please give your credit card details CRAPPPP!!!!"

Come and see us...give us some of your source code... any programming
language......any computer

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ++.mcmail.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FREEWARE SITE!

Why did you post it 4-1/2 hours ago with a different  address?

Quote:
> The site has been renamed ..........      http://www.a1freeware.mcmail.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. FREEWARE SITE!

2. Web sites for freeware, shareware delphi components/utilities

3. I need supporters for my freeware/shareware site

4. French Pascal Programming Site - Site de programmation TP en francais

5. French Pascal Programming Site - Site de programmation TP en francais

6. Anyone know of good freeware code for Ascii Text Import

7. component and/or freeware REPORT GENERATORS with source.

8. DBViewer becomes FreeWare

9. New Freeware Paradox/dBase/Interbase... Utility

10. A good, small, database engine WTD (shareware or freeware)

11. Freeware components library

12. Freeware BDE replacement??