BP 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade
Author Message
 BP 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

My Borland distributor tells me that I can't buy this upgrade - does anybody
know if it is available on Borlands FTP site?

Regards,
Frank

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade
|> My Borland distributor tells me that I can't buy this upgrade - does anybody
|> know if it is available on Borlands FTP site?

AFAIK you had to buy it from Borland, it never was available online

 -Mike

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BP 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

Quote:
> My Borland distributor tells me that I can't buy this upgrade - does anyb=
ody
> know if it is available on Borlands FTP site?

Why do you think Borland tells you to buy it ? Maybe 'cause you'll get
it free from their ftp server (which is in fact one of the slowest I have
ever seen....) ?

Quote:

> Regards,
> Frank

Stephan

-----------------------------------------------     /\     Merry christmas
 Stephan A. Maciej                                 /i \    and a happy new

 Homepage: http://www.muc.de/~stephanm           /_i___i\  Froehliche
-----------------------------------------------     ||     Weihnachten !

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 7.0 -> 7.01 upgrade

2. Upgrade 7.0 to 7.01?

3. BP 7.0 -> 7.1 Upgrade

4. BP with Objects 7.0 vs 7.01

5. Re. BP with Objects 7.0 vs. 7.01

6. TP 7.0 & BP 7.01

7. BP 7.01

8. BP 7.01 TSR's.

9. BP 7.01: RTL?

10. BP 7.01 Update Disk

11. TP/BP 7.01 shift bug?

12. Is there a 7.01 update for BP/TP or did I dream it