 i want to know about pascal ?

for example oop in Pascal .

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i want to know about pascal ?

Quote:
>for example oop in pascal .

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Get a good text book.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 i want to know about pascal ?

Quote:
> for example oop in pascal .

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also

find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.
Smart is Beautiful

Hi,
you could also take a look at the answer Timo Salmi has given on the
tread *Unit* started by *Software Year 2000* on June 13, 2000.
Or take a look at my pages (URL is in Sig)
(Computer/Programming/Languages/Pascal/Manual/Other Manuals from the
menu)
HTH
Marcel
--
Please remove the *.NoSpam* entry from my eMail address when replying.
It's meant to keep Spam and Advertising out, not friends.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Do you know where can I find a translator from Turbo Pascal to C

3. Does anyone know where I can get a free copy of Pascal

4. Anyone know 3d Pascal programming?

5. Who knows their Turbo Pascal and C++ (dos)?

6. Anyone know of a free Pascal 7.0 compiler?

7. Make a modem call a number (Know little about Pascal)

8. Anybody know any Pascal Mailing Lists?

9. Anybody know any GOOD books on delphi/pascal

10. Anyone know which version Turbo Pascal needed?

11. ????anyone know where T pascal is hiding??!!????