800x600x16 VGA Mode - Is there a BGI Driver
Author Message
 800x600x16 VGA Mode - Is there a BGI Driver

I have recently become very attached to the graph unit, and the ease
of programing stuff in 640x480 mode.

BUT...  I can't fit enough stuff on the screen!

So... Does anyone know if there is a BGI driver for TP6 that will
allow me to continue my romance with the graph unit?

Thankx

Ian S.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 800x600x16 BGI video driver wanted

2. protected mode bgi drivers

3. bgi graphics driver for protected mode?

4. BGI driver for 1280x1024 mode

5. Wanted: BGI-Driver running in 50 Hz Mode

6. Problem with GotoXY in EGA/VGA text mode (43/50 line mode)

7. Real mode > protected mode, BGI error :-(

8. looking for BGI to emulate Herc on VGA

9. Am I in protected mode?

10. I am clueless about Protected Mode.

11. Copiing buffer to VGA 12h mode *HELP* 2nd try

12. 320x480 256colour VGA mode?