RTM & Win95
Author Message
 RTM & Win95

I've got an application from a vendor using DPMI via RTM.EXE and
DPMI16BI.OVR. It wrecks under Win95B but not Win95 (orig release). The
release of RTM is 10/27/92 v7.00. The software works fine under OS/2
Warp's DPMI manager. The program will run in MSDOS mode under W95 but I
can't afford to reboot to MSDOS mode every time I need it.

Anyone else experience the same problems? Is an updated version of RTM
avail that plays better under 95?

Thanks for any help.
David Firth        !  "Don't just do something, sit there!"  We must
Westerville, OH    !  learn to stop from time to time in order to see
                   !  clearly. -- Thich Nhat Hahn

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 2.0 (32 bit) & Inet on Win95

2. Changing Novell & win95 passwords from code

3. tpw1.5 debuger & win95

4. TP7.0 & Win95 Install Wizard

5. BPW 7.0 & Win95 Cursor

6. Filesize Function with Win95 & BP7