TP 5.5 file date under NT wrong
Author Message
 TP 5.5 file date under NT wrong

Hi
I have written a very simple bit of code to extract the date a file
was created.
It works fine if run under dos but returns the current date if run
under NT
Can anyone tell me how to overcome this problem please?

/\/\|-|

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TP 5.5 file date under NT wrong

Quote:
> I have written a very simple bit of code to extract the date a file
> was created.
> It works fine if run under dos but returns the current date if run
> under NT
> Can anyone tell me how to overcome this problem please?

   It'd be really helpful if you would have posted this code, so we
could see how you're doing it.  I would use FindFirst to do such work
and obtain the .Date field from the SearchRec variable - and I don't
know if that fails under NT - and I sure don't have any idea what's
wrong with your code.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Playing Midi Files in TP 5.5

2. TP 5.5 Runtime-Library