Hard Drive Serial numbers
Author Message
 Hard Drive Serial numbers

:
: I need to be able to tell 14 computers apart.
:
:               Thanks,
:                       Louis Beyer
:

Well, you can also try and get the actual disk size of the HD in question,
taking for granted that the 14 computers dont have identical drives & that
they are not periodically reformatted / partioned! Or try & retrieve /
create volume name's with their own ID, write this ID to a hidden file for
verification!

Hope that the above inf. could of been of some assistance!

Cheers
Gustaaf

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Get hard drive serial number in protected mode ?

2. Hard Drive Serial numbers

3. hard drive serial no.

4. Display Free Hard Disk Size Of SCSI Hard Drive

5. Label and Serial Number of a drive

6. How Do I Detect a Drive Serial Number?

7. HARD DISK - MODEL NO / SERIAL NO / FIRMWARE

8. Hard Drive Mirror

9. File searching all over hard drive

10. Install to Non-defualt Hard Drives

11. HELP - hard drive sleep