Internet Programming
Author Message
 Internet Programming

Quote:

> Does anyone know where I can get hold of some demo code illustrating how to
> connect to the internet and send an email message - if this is possible in
> Pascal

> Thanks

> Roly

Check out : http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~add/zips/tcp.htm

That should have just about everything you're looking for, including a
PPP dialer.

Jonathan Ramsey

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP in Internet programming under DELPHI

2. Internet programming in TP

3. Internet Programming in Pascal

4. Internet programming in Turbo Pascal 7.0

5. Internet programming in Turbo Pascal 7.0

6. Internet programming

7. make program that reads db under internet

8. D4 , D5 and internet technologies that allow to create internet databases

9. Delphi and Internet

10. Delphi Internet!

11. Advice on Delphi, Internet & MSAccess DB

12. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers