Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

I'm looking for a tutorial for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5.
Turbo Pascal 6.0 is what I was used to, but now I want my programs to run in
Windows and I mean in a Window! But I don't understand much about the
Windows programming. Anybody knows some resource to help me out?

Thu, 26 May 2005 05:07:22 GMT
 Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

Quote:

>I'm looking for a tutorial for Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5.
>Turbo Pascal 6.0 is what I was used to, but now I want my programs to run in
>Windows and I mean in a Window! But I don't understand much about the
>Windows programming. Anybody knows some resource to help me out?

  I haven't found anything on the net as far as a tutorial goes, but there are
some good example progs that come with the compiler to get you started. The
best web resource for TPW that I've found is the example progs and units in the
SWAG archives.

  I would recommend getting a book on TPW. Most of them seem to be out of print
but I got a decent used one at amazon.com not to long ago. Also if I am not
sure how to approach a certain project I sometimes find C or C++ code and try
to follow the logic of that code and just mimic it in pascal code.

hth

Thu, 26 May 2005 07:02:22 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows Tutorial?

2. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

11. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

12. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5