I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!
Author Message
 I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!

Quote:
(Hung Nguyen) writes:
>[nothing]

Sure I have it.  Does that mean I'm going to post it?  No.

And why is that?

BECAUSE I BOUGHT THE THING!!!

If you really want it, try calling 1-408-461-9000.  That's the phone number
for customer service I have on my registration card.

--
Scott F. Earnest             |0100100001000001010010010100110000100000|

Head Pope, Non-Extant Temple of Afrodite, Goddess of Funky 70's Hairdos -><-
      YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO:  Possession is only one tenth of the law.
                The other nine tenths is really STUPIDITY!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!
Hi,

I haven't yet tested it but on the SimTel archive in the /msdos/turbopas dir
there's a file tdebug.zip which seem to be a de{*filter*} (in the description
(00_index.txt) : Full symbolic Pascal De{*filter*} ...) for Pascal.

Stefan Sayer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!
If you don't have enough money and think, Borland shouldn't get enough
money too, look at the cracks newsgroups. It will be a pleasure for
some one to post you TD (may be: bundled with a computer, if you even
have not enough money for this one).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I need Turbo Debuger for Pascal, if someone have, please post. Thanks!

I think we call that stealing.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Could someone please post worklib1.dll from Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5

2. someone please post a turbo pasc4 compatible graphmode file thats really cool

3. Help, someone having Free Pascal

4. Could someone send or post TP 7.0 Please?

5. Could someone post or send TP 7.0 Please?

6. Can someone post a copy of turbo pascal??? Please???

7. I need Turbo Pascal, please some one send it to me

8. Can someone please help me with pascal error

9. Thanks from C programmer who needs to relearn Pascal

10. Can someone post BP7.0 disk 6

11. help about it to post (afficher) in turbo pascal

12. information in turbo pascal help about it to post (afficher)