Petty/Pretty Printer needed
Author Message
 Petty/Pretty Printer needed

i have just done a Pascal program for an assignment but i need a
petty/pretty printer to align my code, could anyone please tell me where i
can get one off the net??

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:24:41 GMT
 Petty/Pretty Printer needed
Try http://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas.html

Quote:
> i have just done a pascal program for an assignment but i need a
> petty/pretty printer to align my code, could anyone please tell me where i
> can get one off the net??

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:49:22 GMT
 Petty/Pretty Printer needed
Hello,

You could try my program "Pascal Nettoyeur", at http://denisf.ctw.cc/

This is a free software, with english documentation and interface.

Regards
Denis

The_Click a crit dans le message ...

Quote:
>i have just done a pascal program for an assignment but i need a
>petty/pretty printer to align my code, could anyone please tell me where i
>can get one off the net??

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:41:42 GMT
 Petty/Pretty Printer needed

wrote at Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:24:41 :-

Quote:
>i have just done a pascal program for an assignment but i need a
>petty/pretty printer to align my code, could anyone please tell me where i
>can get one off the net??

CLEAN-TP.PAS, via sig line 3, will auto-indent.

--

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links.
 PAS, EXE in <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/> - see 00index.txt.

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 23:47:08 GMT

1. HELP : I Need Pascal Pretty Printer

2. Full-featured debugger, and pretty-printer, for GNU Pascal (gpc)

3. looking for pretty printer for UNIX

4. Pretty-print

5. Is there a pretty printer for pascal for windows or dos?

6. Help needed with printing QReports to different printers.

7. Need help with printer set-up

8. Newbie needs help with Printers Unit!

9. HELP NEEDED IN PRINTER

10. need help for LASER PRINTER

11. Need help with a hp 690 printer

12. Drv needed: Printing Sideways with a lazer and BJ printer