WinCRT
Author Message
 WinCRT

Hi to everybody, I don't have the "WinCrt" UNIT, and maybe somebody can
send
or show to me a link wich
"contains" it."And of course if is not against software's internationals
law". Sorry about poor english.

tank's for all awnsers
Antonio Generoso

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WinCRT

Quote:

> Hi to everybody, I don't have the "WinCrt" UNIT, and maybe somebody
can
> send
> or show to me a link wich
> "contains" it."And of course if is not against software's
internationals
> law". Sorry about poor english.

> tank's for all awnsers
> Antonio Generoso

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

You've already got it, it's in the TPW.TPL file - not in a separate TPU
file like all the rest. Likewise for WinProcs, WinTypes, etc.

--

Faculty Of Science, University Of Liverpool
http://www.liv.ac.uk

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WinCRT

Quote:
> Hi to everybody, I don't have the "WinCrt" UNIT, and maybe somebody can
> send
> or show to me a link wich
> "contains" it."And of course if is not against software's internationals
> law". Sorry about poor english.

Do you have TPW 1.5? Then you even have WinCRT.PAS, which can be recompiled
in emergency.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. wincrt.tpu

2. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

3. Question on WinCrt of TPW 1.5

4. wincrt and freepascal

5. WINCRT

6. WinCRT in FreePascal

7. Documentation of FreePascal WinCrt & WinMouse units

8. WIncrt

9. WinCRT

10. TDialog in WinCrt ???

11. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

12. delay in wincrt?