Back again....more background colors??
Author Message
 Back again....more background colors??

Hello!

    I've read on some web pages that there is a way to get more colors than
the 8 or 9 in TP...how do I do this? Is there a way I can choose from 256
colors? I assume thats what they meant on the web page?

    Thanks!

    :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Back again....more background colors??

You will always have 16 colors at once, but on vga displays you can fill
up the video adapter's registers, this way you can tell the exact colour
of code 1 for example in RGB. I don't know the source code right now, but
i usually do this, so (if i don't forget it) i will look up for tomorrow,
ok?

Anyway a simply BIOS calling, and you can change any of base 16 colors not
only from 256, but maybe more, but you can use only 16 at once.

If interested, please reply, and i hope i'll remember to search this
procedure :)

bye

Igor2

Quote:
> Hello!

>     I've read on some web pages that there is a way to get more colors than
> the 8 or 9 in TP...how do I do this? Is there a way I can choose from 256
> colors? I assume thats what they meant on the web page?

>     Thanks!

>     :) Evan Anderson

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

2. Windows Pascal 1.5 - Text color & Background color

3. Hi Back again with printing problem in Free pascal for linux

4. Upcase and back again?

5. CGI to DELPHI to Z39.50 Database (and back again)

6. TstringList 2 DB and back again

7. How to change background color in application?

8. How to change window background color?

9. Background and Text Color?

10. High Intensity White Background Color?

11. High Intensity White Background Color?

12. Background color of selected lines in multiselect DBGrid