Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0
Author Message
 Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0

Hi out there! I'm working with BP 7.0 and have to change an old DOS
code. So I've tried to create a new options file with the compilers
destination Platform "Real Mode". But when I finish the dialog the old
setting "Windows" is restored. Is it a bug? Does anyone know how to
change the platform?
Thx in advance - Ulli -
---
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0

Quote:
>Hi out there! I'm working with BP 7.0 and have to change an old DOS
>code. So I've tried to create a new options file with the compilers
>destination Platform "Real Mode". But when I finish the dialog the old
>setting "Windows" is restored. Is it a bug? Does anyone know how to
>change the platform?
>Thx in advance - Ulli -

With the menu choice Options|Compiler you can set the compile options
for one or more targets. In the listbox labeled 'Compiler settings
for' you choose the target for which you want to set those options.

To actually change the target platform, however, you have to select
"Compile|Target' from the IDE menu.

Bob Ferguson.

J.R. Ferguson, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

web: www.xs4all.nl/~ferguson
Freeware for DOS and Windows

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0

Quote:

>Hi out there! I'm working with BP 7.0 and have to change an old DOS
>code. So I've tried to create a new options file with the compilers
>destination Platform "Real Mode". But when I finish the dialog the old
>setting "Windows" is restored. Is it a bug? Does anyone know how to
>change the platform?

To set the compile target check Real, Protected, or Windows
under the Compile|Target menu selection.  This selection
determines the type of program the compiler will generate.

To change compiler options for a particular platform select
Real, Protected, Windows or All under the compiler settings
pulldown select list under the Options|Compiler menu selection.
This selection does not control the type of program the compiler
will generate, but simply lists the default options that will be
used to compile the various types of programs.

The Options|Compiler dialog always defaults to the current
setting selected in the Compile|Target dialog.  If your compile
target is Windows, then your Options|Complier dialog will always
default to windows.

    ...red

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment
  Join at http://www.cauce.org/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0

Quote:

>With the menu choice Options|Compiler you can set the compile options
>for one or more targets. In the listbox labeled 'Compiler settings
>for' you choose the target for which you want to set those options.

>To actually change the target platform, however, you have to select
>"Compile|Target' from the IDE menu.

Yes of course! I'm sorry, just didn't saw it......
---
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Compiler-Destination platform / BP 7.0

Quote:

>With the menu choice Options|Compiler you can set the compile options
>for one or more targets. In the listbox labeled 'Compiler settings
>for' you choose the target for which you want to set those options.

>To actually change the target platform, however, you have to select
>"Compile|Target' from the IDE menu.

Yes, thx, it was some kind of temporary blindness...
---
Ulli Conrad
Goettingen, Planet Earth

http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key available, send a message with subject "Send PGP key"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pascal compiler for win32 platform

2. BP 7.0 and BP 7.1

3. Difference between BP 7.0 / BP 7.1 ?

4. REPLACE Platform->VO WITH Platform->Delphi

5. looking for TP/BP compiler on the mac

6. Translation of OWL for BP 7.0 to 32 bit

7. BP 7.0 problems.

8. Windows 2000 / BP 7.0

9. BP 7.0 + W2K

10. Accessing COM ports under Win NT with BP 7.0

11. passing record address to device in BP 7.0 protected mode

12. Download BP 7.0