How to read ??? x ??? x ??? color of JPG and other format ?
Author Message
 How to read ??? x ??? x ??? color of JPG and other format ?

I can read the sizes for GIFs, i dunno about JPEGS

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. JPEG (JPG) File Format

2. GIF and JPG formats

3. How to read JPEG (.jpg) files

4. 640x480 at 65536 colors BMP or any other format in DPMI

5. I search a source code for reading Windows 16,256 colors icons

6. Reading Formatted Memo fields from Delphi

7. Program to read TIFF files and output them to another format

8. Reading a QNX ZOS formatted file from win95/NT using Pascal

9. read pcx or change format

10. Missing Database classes? (TDBForm and others)

11. How to lock a table of Interbase to avoid that others modify it