Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT
Author Message
 Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

This is probably the CRT unit bug with high (233 Mhz and above) processor
speeds rather than being related to Win 95 or NT. There have been many posts
and several fixes posted on this news group.

Quote:

> I have a rather large program which works perfectly while running under DOS
> 6.x
> Unfortunately we are moving to a Win 95 / NT 4.0 environment at work, and
> the program randomly bombs out
> with a runtime error 200.

> How can I get around this problem?

> Thanks in advance!
> Roy Drenker

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

Quote:

>I have a rather large program which works perfectly while running under DOS
>6.x
>Unfortunately we are moving to a Win 95 / NT 4.0 environment at work, and
>the program randomly bombs out
>with a runtime error 200.

The same problem is  in Pentium 2.
It's in CRT unit.Not using it is a solution.

Also I'm writing now an utility which will patch exe files,so
they can work normally.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime Error 200 on High Mhz NT Machines ??????

2. Getting the user name from Windows 95 or NT 4.0

3. Porting BP/TP 7.0 programs to Windows 3.X/95/NT

4. How can I Kill ALL process in WIN32 and Shut down Windows 95/NT

5. Running TP 7.0 Under Windows 95?

6. Help- Problems running Borland Turbo Pascal V7 under windows 95

7. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

8. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

9. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Debugger for Windows and Windows '95

10. Interbase 1.0 error inserting more than 1650 tubles in tables using Windows 95

11. Database ERROR on new windows 95

12. BP 7.0: Loader error (0025) with Btrieve 6.15 for DOS under Windows 95