Need Turbo Pascal Programming 101 Disk
Author Message
 Need Turbo Pascal Programming 101 Disk

I have this book from back in the old days when I was first learning
TP but I have lost the disk(s) that came with it.  I now want to give
the book to my kids to use and it would be nice to have the files that
came with it.  Does anyone know where I can come up with them?

I checked on SAMS ftp & http and on Charlie Calvert's Borland site but
they're not available that I could find.  I looked on Google and found
the book and disk to buy but I don't need another copy of the book.

The book I have is ISBN 0-672-30285-3 and the only author listed is
Charles Calvert - most of the ones I've seen listed have Virk as
coauthor - I don't know if there is a difference.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 05:38:44 GMT

1. Source for TP Programming 101 by Charlie Calvert?

2. em8x-101.zip Optimized TP6/BP7 hardware emulator files

3. over-101.zip Optimized TP6/BP7 Overlay unit

4. Exit Code 101

5. 101 Uses of a 'C++' Text

6. Needed: Turbo Pascal Programs

7. Mastering Turbo Pascal 6 Disk ??

8. Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows (disk 9)

9. Missing Disk 2 of Turbo Pascal for Windows

10. Pascal program to verify all files in HD-DISK and CD-ROM