looking for matrix-multiplication-unit
Author Message
 looking for matrix-multiplication-unit

Quote:

>Hello All!

>For some project for my studies I am working on I am looking for a
>matrix-multiplication-unit (with souce, since I won't be using it with BP/TP).
>I looked at VMATH10, a unit that goes upto R4, but what I am looking for is a
>more serious unit with vectors in R n and matrices in R n*m.

>Anybody has seen such a library? I would be most grateful if you let me
>know...

Have you seen the source code from the book "Numerical Recipes in Pascal" ? I
know that they have chapters on matrices, but I'm not sure exactly what is
covered. Certainly n*m matrices, and I now there are routines for finding
inverses and Eigenvalues etc, so I'm sure that they'll have multiplication
routines. The source code is available from Garbo, but I'm not sure which
directory, or even the name of the file (I think it's numeric.zip), but its
worth having a good look around

Mark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 looking for matrix-multiplication-unit

:routines. The source code is available from Garbo, but I'm not sure which
:directory, or even the name of the file (I think it's numeric.zip), but its

 303775 May 1 1991 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip
 nrpas13.zip Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version, 303K!

   All the best, Timo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Symbolic Matrix Multiplication

2. 5x5 Matrix Multiplication

3. Symbolic Matrix Multiplication

4. Matrix Unit for Pascal

5. Matrix Unit for Pascal

6. Looking for WinTypes,WinCrt,WinProcs units, please...

7. I'm looking for a S3Graph-Unit for Pascal

8. Looking for units to uses DBase databases in Pascal

9. looking for ems/xms unit

10. Looking for Component/Unit with Calendar-edit-element

11. Looking for a UNIT! PRINTERS.TPU

12. looking for a mouse unit