fast putchar procedure and remove cursor procedure needed for lord II type game
Author Message
 fast putchar procedure and remove cursor procedure needed for lord II type game

I am writing a Lord II type game and need the following things,

I am looking for a very fast put character procedure some thing like :-
Procedure putchar(x, y : byte; character : char; Forecolor, Backcolor :
byte);
Or a Put Block of chars with the abouve individual characterististics.

And I am also looking for a small (doesnt have to be fast because its
only used once)
Cursor remove procedure.

Thank-you,

|                      Oliver
Batchelor                                                   |
|          Email :

|Homepage :
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;                         |
|_________________________________________________|

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Fast PutCharacter Procedure &/or remove cursor procedure

2. Extremly fast graphical procedure

3. Can I get Cursor result from stored procedure ?

4. How to return Cursor from Oracle Stored Procedure

5. Error creating cursor for stored procedure in InterBase

6. Calling a procedure within a procedure

7. HELP - calling a Procedure from with a Procedure??

8. re : main-->procedure coomunication + Menu Procedure

9. Using a Procedure within a Procedure?

10. Procedure as parameter in procedure

11. passing procedures as arguments for another procedure in Turbo pascal

12. passing procedures as arguments for another procedure in Turbo pascal