File Locking
Author Message
 File Locking

Since my last message I dug into the Swag Archives. I learned the basic
concept of file
locking and FileMode variable. Although I am not familiar with asm, inline
or dos calls
I looked and tested some none of them seem to work. Does anybody have
procedures
or maybe a unit that contains TP5.5 (I am sorry to say that it does not
contain the FileMode
variable) compatible file locking. And if someone is willing could they
please point out to
me if it is possible to change the filemode directly in the memory.

Thanks again
Fish

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. File Locking, SHARE.EXE an Windows 95

2. File Locking

3. Error: File LOcked

4. File locking/sharing

5. Turbo Pascal Dos application and file locking on 95 Systems

6. multiuser record/file locking question

7. Non DB File Locking

8. Non DB File Locking

9. Novell File Locking

10. File locking on network