Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000
Author Message
 Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000

Can anyone help me! when I try to start TP under win 2000 I get this massage
:"One or more CON code pages invalid for given keyboard code"

What should I do to fix it!

Mon, 16 May 2005 23:33:40 GMT
 Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000
No problems here, what keyboard codes are you using (country)?

Quote:
> Can anyone help me! when I try to start TP under win 2000 I get this
massage
> :"One or more CON code pages invalid for given keyboard code"

> What should I do to fix it!

Tue, 17 May 2005 01:37:57 GMT
 Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000

Quote:

> What should I do to fix it!

This is not a TP error message. It comes from Windows.

(Beware of possible linebreaks!)
See
http://groups.google.de/groups?q=One+or+more+CON+code+pages+invalid+f...

Robert Riebisch
--
 "Kennen Sie das auch? Alle anderen Postings sehen sch?ner aus?
Und sind viel besser zu lesen? Das mu? nicht sein! Ein Blick auf

Tue, 17 May 2005 02:23:57 GMT

1. TP 7.0 and Windows 2000/ME

2. TP 7.0 and Windows ME/2000

3. The year-2000 problem using DOS 7.0+TP 7.0

4. problems with windows 2000, delphi5, dbe and oracle 8

5. Problem with Free Pascal/Windows 2000 Pro

6. Problems with com ports and windows 2000

7. Problem with Delphi 3 and ISX 1.11 on Windows NT / 2000

8. BDE PROBLEM WHEN DEBUGGING AN ISAPI DLL WITH IIS5 / WINDOWS 2000

9. Problem with DOS Protected Mode Application in Windows 2000

10. Problem running DOS protected mode application in Windows 2000

11. Delphi Access BDE driver and Windows Office XP/2000 with Windows XP or Windows 2000 ??

12. TP 7.0 programs freeze under Windows 2000 (not Runtime Error 200 problem!)