TDWIN.DLL for TPWIN 1.5
Author Message
 TDWIN.DLL for TPWIN 1.5

Hi Everyone,
          We have just installed a "brand new" TPW 1.5 (still in
shrink wrap). However, the de{*filter*} cannot find TDWIN.DLL. It seems
that we might also need TDSVGA.ZIP, but we could not find it
at Inprise's (Borland's) site. Can anyone please mail us or
point us to the files?

Please reply to the list as well as to my email address.

Regards,
Pierre.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Pierre van Rooyen

ARC Agrimetrics Institute,
Private Bag x1251,
2520 Potchefstroom,
South Africa.

Tel +27-18-299-6206
Fax +27-18-294-7146
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TDWIN.DLL for TPWIN 1.5

Quote:

> Hi Everyone,
>           We have just installed a "brand new" TPW 1.5 (still in
> shrink wrap). However, the de{*filter*} cannot find TDWIN.DLL. It seems
> that we might also need TDSVGA.ZIP, but we could not find it
> at Inprise's (Borland's) site. Can anyone please mail us or
> point us to the files?

> Please reply to the list as well as to my email address.

> Regards,
> Pierre.

> =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
> Pierre van Rooyen

> ARC Agrimetrics Institute,
> Private Bag x1251,
> 2520 Potchefstroom,
> South Africa.

> Tel +27-18-299-6206
> Fax +27-18-294-7146
> +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Here you go:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Eric

***************************

---------------------------
Remove *NOSPAM* to reply
***************************

Use of the return address on this message for commercial purposes is
prohibited
without my prior consent. The transmission of unsolicited commercial
material
is prohibited under federal laws (47 USC 227). Civil penalties and
claims of
$500.00 per occurrence (47 USC 227[c]) may be assessed for violations.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TPW ver 1.5 TDWIN.DLL Lost

2. Turbo Debugger - Cant load tdwin.dll

3. Could someone please post worklib1.dll from Turbo Pascal for windows 1.5

4. HELP - Accessing a 32 Bit DLL from TPW 1.5

5. Using COMDLG32.DLL in TPW 1.5

6. DLL's in TPW 1.5

7. Using DLL's in TPW 1.5

8. VBX in Delphi DLL called from Turbo Pascal Win 1.5

9. TPWIN and Sound

10. FPC & TPWin Tutorials

11. Q:TDialog.Execute (TPWin 2.0)

12. Last ver of TPwin??