Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)
Author Message
 Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

Quote:

>> We are trying to access all forms of a project in the
>> IDE at design time to set some information. Has anybody
>> done this !!!

>A dollar to the first email reply I get from someone who actually
>understands what this guy wants.

I'll bet this is delphi related.  Aren't forms in Delphi like
units for us TP folk?  My guess is he wants to add something
to every unit (form?) in the application (project?).  With BP
7.0 I'd simply go to the program file, where each unit is
listed in the uses clause, then in turn press Ctrl+Enter on
each unit name.

Another method would be to use a for loop on the command line,
like:  For %a in (*.pas) do ED %a

Since I've renamed QEDIT, ED, I could simply use: ED *.PAS

    ...red

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment
  Join at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

I wonder if the monitor is turned on?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

Quote:

> > We are trying to access all forms of a project in the
> > IDE at design time to set some information. Has anybody
> > done this !!!

> A dollar to the first email reply I get from someone who actually
> understands what this guy wants.

> AME

Well, this awful word "form" was introduced in Delphi; but since
this is not a Delphi newsgroup it would be improper to discuss that...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing all forms of a project in the IDE (design time)

2. Remove (hide) Non-Visual VCL on Forms at Design-Time

3. How to Stop Form Resize at Design Time?

4. Form design/run-time size (bug???)

5. *** Looking for part-time assistance with Delphi/MS Access project ***

6. drag/drop fields to form from table/field popup in design

7. Designing Tax forms with Delphi

8. Designing a one-to-many form

9. Quick Report form design question

10. Use a procedure in DESIGN TIME