GUI COMPILER HELP!!!!
Author Message
 GUI COMPILER HELP!!!!

Im really new to Pascal and im wondering if there was a compiler for windows
and it compiles programs with real gui's like borland c++ builder where you
put your own buttons and stuff if there is please tell me which compiler it
is and where i can get it please help me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 GUI COMPILER HELP!!!!

Quote:

> Im really new to pascal and im wondering if there was a compiler for
> windows and it compiles programs with real gui's like borland c++
> builder where you put your own buttons and stuff

Yes; it's called Delphi. (Borland C++ Builder is really Delphi ported to
C++.)

--
I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your HORN louder.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need help to smoothly display GUI!

2. Help:pascal GUI

3. Help on GUI

4. Help on GUI

5. Q. Looking for help with GUI resources

6. Business logic separated from GUI?

7. Threads + DB + GUI = Trouble!!

8. Multi Thread + GUI + DB = TROUBLE!

9. GUI in graphic DOS and binary file

10. setrgb10.zip GUI Utility to choose values for SetRGBPallete Procedure

11. GUI with freepascal

12. GUI and FreePascal...