latest version of TP for DOS
Author Message
 latest version of TP for DOS

Quote:
> Which is the latest version of Turbo Pascal for DOS, and from where
may I
> download it?

Robert,
AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0, although
there would have been an update to 7.1.
There are also a number of other Pascal compilers like Free Pascal or
GNU Pascal.

You can download TP 5.5 from the Museum section at the Borland site
There has been a free download of TP 7.0 at the Borland site in
France, but I have noticed this version is no longer available.
Addresses:
FreePascal : http://www.*-*-*.com/
TP 5.5 : http://www.*-*-*.com/
For other compilers have a look at   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,
Miscellaneous, Compiler.
Hope this helped a Bit
Marcel

BTW, this question has already been treated many times in this
newsgroup (and others),
I would advise you to first sniff around a bit, before posting a
question.
--
Please remove the *.NoSpam* entry from my eMail address when replying.
It's meant to keep Spam and Advertising out, not friends.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 latest version of TP for DOS
On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article

Quote:
>Robert,
>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 latest version of TP for DOS
On Fri 09 Jun 2000 11:59:08a,  In article

Quote:

>>On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article

>>>Robert,
>>>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

>>No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

>And as far as I know it is still sold by Borland.

No.  It is not still sold by Borland.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 latest version of TP for DOS
sold but not supported i believe lol

waz

Quote:

> >On Fri 09 Jun 2000 03:16:17a,  In article

> >>Robert,
> >>AFAIK the latest version of TP for DOS is Borland Pascal 7.0,

> >No.  The latest version of TP for DOS is TURBO Pascal 7.0.

> And as far as I know it is still sold by Borland.

> --
> Jim Higgins, higginsj AT ftc-i DOT net
> icbm: 33.55.34N, 80.24.21W
> http://web.ftc-i.net/~higginsj/index.html
> Please do not e-mail me in response to USENET postings.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 latest version of TP for DOS
Hi!

What's the problem with it?

CU
Jens

--
[ HOMEPAGE: http://home.t-online.de/home/jens.gesing/index.htm ]
[ PROGRAMMING-DO-IT-YOURSELF: http://www.pdiy.de ]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 latest version of TP for DOS

> What's the problem with it?

Most of them are bogus. They are heavily redundant. They leave the
impression that something doesn't work like it should.

 - Sebastian

--
function HasAttachment : Boolean;
begin  { Does a posting have an attachment? }

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. latest version of turbo pascal for DOS

2. HEAP55.ZIP - Is there a later version?

3. What is the latest version of the BDE ?

4. Which version of BDE is the latest?

5. Where are the latest versions of BDE Help Files

6. Where to buy latest version of TPW?

7. What is the latest version of tsfaqp.zip?

8. latest version TPW?

9. REQ: TPW Latest Version

10. The latest version of BP???

11. Latest version of...

12. Delpi 97 latest release date, version & prices