Pascal?
Author Message
 Pascal?

I am trying to get a version of Pascal so I can do my "homework" at home.  If
anybody knows where I can get a fairly cheap version I would appreciate your
input.

Thanks in advance.

-Jeremy Taylor

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pascal?

Quote:

> I am trying to get a version of pascal so I can do my "homework" at home.  If
> anybody knows where I can get a fairly cheap version I would appreciate your
> input.

Try a used bookstore that peddles in used software. I have one nearby
where I can routinely pick up older and new versions of software like
Turbo Pascal, Turbo/Borland C/C++, M$ stuff, etc.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

2. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

3. Pascal & Pascal+BASM programs

4. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

5. Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

6. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

7. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

8. Pascal question from non-Pascal programmer

9. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

10. (newbie) textbook featuring extended pascal and object pascal

11. MW Object Pascal vs Delphi's Pascal