WINDOWS WINDOWS
Author Message
 WINDOWS WINDOWS

CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
Pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

                -JERemy

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WINDOWS WINDOWS

Quote:

> CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
> pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
> really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

> oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

>                 -JERemy

If you check your distribution disks, you will find MANY such examples,
ready to be modified as you see fit.

--
p. rowntree
Departement de chimie, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WINDOWS WINDOWS

Quote:

>> CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
>> pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be
>> really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

>> oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

>>                 -JERemy

>If you check your distribution disks, you will find MANY such
examples,
>ready to be modified as you see fit.

Distribution Disk? I don't believe I have one of those

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 WINDOWS WINDOWS

Quote:

>CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
>pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
>really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.
>oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind
>                -JERemy

"Real" windows programming is not very easy, but you can do some
DOS-like programming for Windoze with the WinCrt unit, like

Uses WinCrt;
Begin
  Writeln('Hello world')
End.

For somewhat more features (like colors, different font sizes,
simple graphics and so on) get my unit:

ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/turbopas/wwin20.zip

Hope this helps,
Frank

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. wincrt.tpu - Windows window

2. WINDOWS WINDOWS

3. Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window

4. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

5. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95

6. Maximize a window under Windows

7. Problem to run a Window 3.1 program on Windows NT

8. Window creation in generic windows app compiled in Delphi (without forms etc)

9. Tip: How to put a Crystal Reports preview-window on the Window pulldown

10. Runtime error 200 when running under Windows 95 / Windows NT

11. Using a window like the Windows 95 taskbar

12. closing a Window with Pascal for Windows