Have any others experienced this in pascal?
Author Message
 Have any others experienced this in pascal?

Quote:
>I am writing a program for class and am stuck with the following:

>I'll have this line of code for a while loop which I need in this prog.:

>while (emp_name <> 'xxx') or (emp_name <> 'XXX') do

I have already answered this in c.l.p.b.

Usually, it is only necessary to put an article in a single newsgroup.
However, if more need to be used, do cross-post a single copy correctly
by listing all the groups together, comma-separated, in the header of a
single posting; do <strong>not</strong> post copies of the same article
repeatedly to different groups, which wastes everybody's resources - and
temper.

--

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Have any others experienced this in pascal?

2. Have any others experienced this Pascal Problem?

3. Humour: Pascal vs C (and others)

4. Help, someone having Free Pascal

5. still having problem using Free Pascal for the first time

6. Missing Database classes? (TDBForm and others)

7. How to lock a table of Interbase to avoid that others modify it

8. GRAPH.TPU and others

9. HELP!!: Displaying BITMAPS, and others

10. VB or The others

11. Borland toolboxes and others

12. Is BDE and Interbase inferior to others?