Please can some one Help me !!
Author Message
 Please can some one Help me !!

I have just got my first assignment at college and have only been studying
Pascal for 7 weeks and need help in writing a program:-it goes like this--
The assignment has been designed as an exercise in the use of INPUT, OUTPUT,
CONSTANTS, VARIALBES, LOOPS and SELECTION routines in Pascal language.

You have been asked to write a program to help the reservations staff book
seats on flights of "fly by night airlines"
Program Specifications
================
1. The program will deduct the number of seats booked on a flight from the
total number seats originally available. There are 152 to begin with.
2. The program will request how many {*filter*} seats and how many child seats a
customer would like. {*filter*} fares will be 120 and child fares will be 60.
3. The program, prior to each booking, should display how many seats are
currently available.
HOWEVER, should the reservation personnel inadvertently enters a request for
a greater number of seats than are currently available, a statement saying
that the plane would be over booked should be displayed. If overbooked the
program should say how many seats are actually available and request a new
number of seats to be entered.
4. The program will display a statement, when appropriate, that all the
seats have been booked.
5. When all seats have been booked, the program should display the total
cost of the seats sold. This should include a breakdown of how many {*filter*}
and child seats have been sold e.g. 100 {*filter*}s at 120 =total 12000
Child seats 52 at 60=total 3120

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Please can some one Help me !!

> I have just got my first assignment at college and have only been studying
> Pascal for 7 weeks and need help in writing a program:

What is your problem?

Quote:
> You have been asked to write a program to help the reservations staff book
> seats on flights of "fly by night airlines"

It seems to me that you need two integers constants, one for each seat
type. Both are initialized to 0 and are increased according to user
input. The overbooking condition is overbooked := {*filter*} + child > 152.

 - Sebastian

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:10:15 GMT
 Please can some one Help me !!

Quote:
>I have just got my first assignment at college and have only been studying
>Pascal for 7 weeks and need help in writing a program:-it goes like this--
>The assignment has been designed as an exercise in the use of INPUT, OUTPUT,
>CONSTANTS, VARIALBES, LOOPS and SELECTION routines in Pascal language.

>You have been asked to write a program to help the reservations staff book
>seats on flights of "fly by night airlines"
>Program Specifications

[..]

OK. Think about how you are going to do this if you had only pen and
paper available to you.

[1] What would you need to do to accomplish this and in what order.

[2] Write these steps down in the correct order and think about them.

[3] How are you going to accomplish each of these steps ?

[4] For each step go back to [1] unless you cannot simplify further.
Also check, for each step you want to simplify, if you have already
written the code you need.

[5] When you reach here then you have pseudo-code of each step. Go to [6]
Note: each 'step' will be a procedure or function.

[6] Code your program based on the pen and paper outline. Go to [7]

[7] Test program and note any bugs. Go to [8] for bugs or [10] if none.

[8] Eliminate bug. With postable code, newsgroup is likely to help. Go to [9]

[9] If program works fine then go to [10] else go to [7]

[10] Your program works as expected. Hand in.

--
Pedt

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:09:42 GMT

1. Can some one help please?

2. Please help me about this one ...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

4. One line of code needed please

5. One line of code needed please

6. Can some one please look at this code?

7. I need Turbo Pascal, please some one send it to me

8. Please Give Advice for One to Many Relationship Concept

9. Is master-detail a ONE-TO-ONE paradigm???

10. One-to-one (Delphi)

11. Two tables, one SQL query, one DBGrid?

12. Assign different datasource to only one DBgrid (one at a time)