important, please read !
Author Message
 important, please read !

Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :

  I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could
  make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

  I thought it was a huge joke. But remember......
  For only $5 to invest, you have the chance to get
  money, money, and more money... $,$,$$$$$$$.....

  All you have to do is:
  but a $1 note in an envelope and mail it to the adresses
  ( with the words: please add me to your mailing list )
  listed below. After that, delete the frist address, let the
  other addresses rise up, so #2 become #1, #3 become #2...
  and put your address on place #5.

  REMEMBER: for only $5 !!!! the chance to become $$$$$$$$$
  and more $$$$$$ , but this only works, if you really send
  the money to the 5 people... !!!!!!

  okay, after you have done this, begin posting your text in
  200 newsgroups (there are about 17000, so there is chance !)
  Two weeks  later, it began  receiving money in  the mail!

  1. Vic Williams
     14307 Virtue Rd.
     Lenoir City, Tn  37772  USA

  2. Bill Brown
     148 South Downlen #796
     Beaumont, Tx. 77707     USA

  3. Olivier Arcadipane
      237 rue Francois Andre
      7390 Quaregnon       BELGIUM

  4. Josef Malzer,
     Brandhof 1
     4701 Bad Schallerbach
     EUROPE - AUSTRIA

  5. Sebastian Draese
     Hauptstrasse 31
     D-79588 Efringen-Kirchen
     GERMANY,Europe

  Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5, AND
  5 STAMPS, AND 5 ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5 for such an
  effortless investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

  Some people have said to me,  "what happens if the scheme is
  played out and no one sends me any money?  "Big Deal, so you
  lose $5-but what are the chances of that happening ?? Do you
  Realize that  NOBODY cares for  the LEGAL chance  of winning
  such  a BIG  money as  50,000.00  $$$$ ????  and  all for  a
  microscopic investment of five  separate dollars? just think
  of all  of the new  Internet users that  join the  net every
  day!!!

  There are  millions of internet  users, and millions  of new
  net surfers every  month !!!  This is the  great plus of the
  Internet,  people all over the world can hear you and listen
  carefully if you  talk reasonably.  Everyone  will take that
  chance !  I agree,  If  it wasn't the  Internet,  and  was a
  small circle  of people,  the chance  wouldn't have  been so
  small.  the amount of money had to be 200 times bigger,  and
  the chances were zero.  It wouldn't succeed.

  But here, on the Internet, it is a giant village,  where new
  thousands of members join in every day ! you CAN'T lose !!!!

  Remember- read the instructions  carefully, and play fairly.
  That's the  only way this will  work. Get a printout  so you
  can refer back to this article easily.

  Try to  keep a  list of  everyone that  sends you  money and
  always keep an eye on the  postings to make sure everyone is
  playing fairly. You know where your name should be.

  REMEMBER-HONESTY IS  THE BEST  POLICY.  YOU  DO NOT  NEED TO
  CHEAT THIS  IDEA TO  MAKE MONEY!!   BESIDES,NOT  PLAYING THE
  GAME  FAIRLY  IS ILLEGAL.SO  LET'S  BE  REASONABLE AND  PLAY
  FAIRLY,SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY THE INTERNET GOLD MINE.

  GOOD LUCK  FOR YOU ALL, And  remember, play fair  and you'll
  win,  I don't want to mention what might happen to those who
  won't.   AND  AGAIN,SEE  YOU NEXT  TIME  WITH SOMETHING  YOU
  WANTED FOR A LONG TIME !!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please Read It Very Important (GetPixel)

2. please help me it's important

3. Help me please, it's important

4. !! Important !! PLEASE READ!!

5. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

6. mutiple application simultanuous running important

7. Vista Software - Important Apollo & Artemis News

8. VERY IMPORTANT !!! - SCAM

9. help please in reading .dat files

10. tTable descendant problem: PLEASE READ!

11. IMPORTANT!

12. Help Needed - Please Read