Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit
Author Message
 Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.Pascal, but of well...

Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

begin 666 egraph15.pas
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 05:56:01 -0700, "Alvin P Langford"

Quote:

>sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

>Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>begin 666 egraph15.pas

<LARGE SNIP WITH THE DIGITAL SCISSORS>

Quote:

>`
>end

Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
the BP7 part exclude TP7?
        Yours kindly Filip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

Quote:

> sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

comp.lang.pascal has been defunct for a few years now, no reason to be
posting to it.

Quote:
> Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>                   Name: egraph15.pas
>    Part 1.2       Type: Borland Pascal Language Source
>                         (application/x-unknown-content-type-PAS_auto_file)
>               Encoding: x-uuencode

Large source contributions are better off on FTP sites and/or web pages,
or visit http://www.gdsoft.com/swag/swag.html to find out more about
contributing to SWAG.  Also, please don't post binaries, even if it's
source -- see the FAQ and frequently posted pointers.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

Quote:

>On Thu, 16 Oct 1997 05:56:01 -0700, "Alvin P Langford"

>>sorry for the dual post of this in comp.lang.pascal, but of well...

>>Zyklon of #pascal on Efnet

>>begin 666 egraph15.pas

><LARGE SNIP WITH THE DIGITAL SCISSORS>

>>`
>>end

>Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
>subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
>Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
>the BP7 part exclude TP7?
> Yours kindly Filip

its uu-encoded.... I posted it un-encoded on comp.lang.pascal

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Borland Pascal 7.0 Pmode 15bit Color SVGA VESA unit

Quote:

> >Actually I don't see what this is, or rathe; I can see from the
> >subject what it is. But looking at the source doesn't give me a clue!
> >Is this a compilable SVGA unit? How use it? If not, why posted? Does
> >the BP7 part exclude TP7?
> > Yours kindly Filip

> its uu-encoded.... I posted it un-encoded on comp.lang.pascal

comp.lang.pascal is a defunct group, and has been for at least a couple
years now.  Nobody should be posting anything to it.  Please read my
earlier post in the thread.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Vesa speicher und Borland Pascal 7.0

2. True-color BGI-driver for Borland Pascal 7.0 ?

3. SVGA 256 Color Mouse Unit

4. SVGA 256 Color Mouse Unit

5. Update VESA 256 color unit with source code.

6. Borland Pascal 7.0 - Turbo Vision Units

7. Graphical Unit with Mouse Support for Borland Pascal 7.0

8. Vesa unit for all 256 and 65K color modes (protected,real mode)

9. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

10. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

11. Vesa SVGA Pascal Routine With MOUSE CURSOR ON (Source Code for SWAG

12. Vesa SVGA Pascal Routine With MOUSE CURSOR ON (Source Code for SWAGS) - vesadmo3.pas (1/1)