BP7 Dll Export; line gives Begin Expected Error
Author Message
 BP7 Dll Export; line gives Begin Expected Error

BP 7.0 for windows

I have a Dll which compiles fine.  When I add the Export;  line to
functions I need to export I get a Begin Expected Error.  What's going
on?

FUNCTION Foo(Buf : PChar) : PChar; EXPORT;

___
Michael E. Fullerton | UNIX, Quotations, Science, Skepticism
Bye VB, delphi Rocks!| http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cmatrix/
Fight Spam!--> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. type name expected, identifier `Stackpointer' given

2. Begin expected compiling

3. Help : Error Trapping in BP7 DLL

4. Line procedure (with coordinates given)

5. Error: GFP DBError text like Error at Beginning of Dataset

6. DBMemo reluctant to give away lines...!?

7. Windows 3.x + 95 and BP7 DPMI programs with shelling give Exception 0E and other trouble

8. Error: Got LONGINT expected SMALLINT

9. Error ; expected

10. Error 85 ";" expected

11. Error: Expecting consistent number of columns in all rows of table

12. Getting Parameters of exported DLL functions