Need TP help fast!
Author Message
 Need TP help fast!

On Turbo Pascal.

Hi!

I need help today reading a few filerecords in the attatched file
"records.dat".

My problem is that I am working on a project and I must soon present my
results but begins to run out of time. Think I am stucked! I think I have
made a solution that is ok in its code but I would like to compare it with
another persons way of doing it.

What I have found out when I read the records with my code were that there
are four records in the file and that record no:2 where empty. Am I right!

The program should only read the records and present them on the screen.
Nothing else!

I would be very happy if someone with knowledge could help me with this so I
could compare if I am right. The problem demands only 5-10 minutes of work
for a good developer.

The record structure is:
  personrecord = record
    lname :string[20];
    fname :string[20];
    room  :string[7];
    phone :string[10];
  end;

Thanks and regards in advance.

Michael

begin 666 records.dat

3!35!-#$V83H),#4T.#,X,3(VH ``
`
end

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need TP help fast!

Quote:

>I need help today reading a few filerecords in the attatched file
>"records.dat".

Already answered in borland.public.turbopascal - on the few occasions
where a post is desirable in more than one newsgroup, please learn how
to crosspost.

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Need TP help fast!

A really meaningfull subject header.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I need Help (fast) and i mean fast...

2. Need fast putpixel-sequence for TP

3. Need fast putpixel-sequence for TP

4. Need help with running programs on a fast computer

5. HELP NEEDED FAST with ASM

6. HELP NEEDED FAST with ASM

7. HELP: Need fast Sprite routines

8. S.O.S - NEED HELP FAST

9. Help! Fast Method for combos needed

10. Fast Help Needed

11. Need help on a fast putpixel for 640x480x256

12. I need FAST 640x480 routines, please help !