Reading bin-files from CD (WIN-NT)
Author Message
 Reading bin-files from CD (WIN-NT)

I wrote a program (Delphi 3)
for postprocessing that reads in ascii and binary
files (type single) and creates some graphics. When processing some
results on CD with that program and Win-95, everything is fine, but
when using Win-NT4, ascii files are read in but for the binary files
the access is denied (on harddisc everything is ok, the CD are written
in Joliet Format, with Adaptec Easy CD Creator).

Can anybody give me a hint what's wrong?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Reading bin-files from CD (WIN-NT)

2. WIN-NT Network - cannot write to files which are in use

3. Too many files open on Win NT Server

4. Win NT and TP5.5 File Reset Error

5. DUAL BOOT WIN NT WIN 98

6. How do I know DOS program is under Win 95 or Win NT

7. SQL Server for Win 95 and Win NT?

8. Reading a QNX ZOS formatted file from win95/NT using Pascal

9. Bin files

10. Include external bin code into exe file

11. Problems with PDX on CD ROM Netware 3.12 with WIN 3.11 Client

12. Is there any database working with CD-ROM(CD-R,CD-RW)