how to make a graphic in pascal?
Author Message
 how to make a graphic in pascal?

hie..i would need some help from the Pascal expert to show me how to make a moving graphics in pascal programming, thanx.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to make a graphic in pascal?

Quote:

> hie..i would need some help from the pascal expert to show me how to
> make a moving graphics in pascal programming, thanx.

Your question is too general to help directly. It does not
show how experienced you are with graphics in general.

Many examples and links on the TP-links site:
chapters graphic, games, BGI, source, FAQ, FTP

Franz Glaser

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Making binary files in pascal for an OS

2. How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

3. Making Screen Saver With Borland Pascal For Windows.

4. Making Pascal Display Picture Files

5. Making Pascal Display Picture Files

6. Pascal Makes MacHack List - Apple Turns Its Back

7. WP for Dos made in Pascal?

8. A GAME MADE ENTIRELY IN PASCAL

9. making pascal programs for windows?

10. making pascal programs for windows?