can anyone send me the turbo pascal 6.0
Author Message
 can anyone send me the turbo pascal 6.0

-Thats not something you should ask on this newsgroup.
But perhaps someone one here will legally sell you there older version.
Pirated software does not belong here.

Besides, Borland needs to have its products paid for and supported,
their products bring quality and a much better alternative to the other
junk that's out there.   (I bought a delphi 2 cd for 10$ from a
legitimate software vendor, 10$ for "Mastering Delpi 2"
and I love it!) Perhaps you should do the same, its a good feeling to
know your money has gone to support a comany that rings with quality,
not massive "any way possible" quantity like a certain company we all
know of .

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 can anyone send me the turbo pascal 6.0

us with
No.

See the weekly Mini-FAQ [posting it now] for free compilers and Timo
Salmi's FAQ at ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip  look at #147

--
Pedt

If smoking is so bad for you, how come it cures kippers?!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 can anyone send me the turbo pascal 6.0

6.0?!  what sort of warez kid are you? :P  at least pirate 7.0 or
TMT-Pascal or something recent..

-Assassin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. anyone have turbo pascal 6.0 compiler

2. Index-file browser for turbo vision (Turbo Pascal ver 6.0)

3. Send the output screen to the printer, Turbo Pascal for Windows

4. Send fax for using Turbo Pascal (Dos Version)

5. I need Turbo Pascal, please some one send it to me

6. Please send me Turbo Pascal 7.0

7. Please send me Turbo Pascal 7.0 for Dos

8. Where can I find Borland Turbo Pascal 6.0?

9. TURBO PASCAL 6.0, Help with small program

10. Turbo Pascal 6.0 File/Input Output