Newbee help
Author Message
 Newbee help

My question is simple any resources you could suggest to help me learn
Pascal? ie books, websites, freeware programs or shareware or pay ones
(if there a must). Im only a student and nowhere near as smart as most
of you so im looking for a beggining to learning the language.

scruf
the pyromaniac
If you love someone set em on fire

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Newbee help

Quote:
> My question is simple any resources you could suggest to help me learn
> pascal? ie books, websites, freeware programs or shareware or pay ones
> (if there a must). Im only a student and nowhere near as smart as most
> of you so im looking for a beggining to learning the language.

   If you're a student, isn't there some facility or library at your
school which supports the class you're taking?  Or, if it's not for a
class, why are you seeking Pascal resources?  Knowing your purpose will
help us guide you; your question is quite vague.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Newbee needs help.

2. Newbee: database programs starter

3. 10 million records or more !!!! Newbee

4. newbee question,string var to char var

5. TurboVision for a newbee

6. Newbee Q: Special BitBtn."down" component

7. NEWBEE Q: Problem with "Getting Started" Guide

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

9. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

11. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

12. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help