FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal
Author Message
 FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal

Hi.

I need to write a simple file compression/decompression program using
FLE (Fixed-Length-Encoding) and Huffman encoding in Pascal.

Can anyone help? I'm not very familiar with any of these techniques yet
(or any other compression/decompression techniques for that matter).
Source code would be very appreciated, but pseudocode or other help
would also be useful to me.

Thanks beforehand for your help and patience.

Regards,
Clyde.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal

> I need to write a simple file compression/decompression program using
> FLE (Fixed-Length-Encoding) and Huffman encoding in Pascal.

> Can anyone help? I'm not very familiar with any of these techniques yet
> (or any other compression/decompression techniques for that matter).

Have a look at <http://www.rasip.fer.hr/research/compress/index.html>

F'up,

 - Sebastian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 FLE and Huffman coding in Pascal
I know many compression methods but i never heard of FLE only of RLE (Run
Length Encoding  - know as PCX)
it also very simple to pack files and decompress and u can create your own
new algo. if you want ... mail me if you

Quote:

> Hi.

> I need to write a simple file compression/decompression program using
> FLE (Fixed-Length-Encoding) and Huffman encoding in Pascal.

> Can anyone help? I'm not very familiar with any of these techniques yet
> (or any other compression/decompression techniques for that matter).
> Source code would be very appreciated, but pseudocode or other help
> would also be useful to me.

> Thanks beforehand for your help and patience.

> Regards,
> Clyde.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Huffman coding in pascal code//~~ Hellp~~~~

2. Huffman Coding in Pascal

3. Help !!! Huffman Coding

4. Need help for Huffman Coding

5. Huffman Coding

6. Huffman Coding

7. Huffman code (long, sorry)

8. searching for huffman source code

9. searching huffman source code

10. I need huffman code

11. Help pleaseee :) i need Huffman code

12. Huffman encoder URGENTLY wanted in PASCAL