Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows Tutorial?
Author Message
 Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows Tutorial?

Anybody know where I can find a good tutorial that works with Turbo
Pascal 1.5 Windows? I'm new at this and any information would be useful.
I don't find the example files very helpful and I'd like someting that
goes step-by-step. Thanks in advance.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows Tutorial?

Quote:
> Anybody know where I can find a good tutorial that works with Turbo
> Pascal 1.5 Windows? I'm new at this and any information would be
useful.
> I don't find the example files very helpful and I'd like someting that
> goes step-by-step. Thanks in advance.

Don't know.  I have TPW 1.5, but rarely use it.  I usually use TP 7
(DOS), which has loads of tutorials available for it.

That's one of the reasons I don't use TPW much.

--Walt.

--
SPAM BLOCKING IN EFFECT: Only those in my address book can send me mail.

<California IS the promised land.  That's why so many people live here.>

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 Tutorial

2. Why Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 ?

3. Questions: CRT of Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

4. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

5. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

6. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

7. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 - CRT unit

9. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

10. Turbo Pascal Ver 1.5 for windows

11. TURBO PASCAL FOR WINDOWS 1.5

12. Printing the output in Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5