runtime error 200
Author Message
 runtime error 200

hallo to all.
we have a problem with our tp programs. We developed the programs under tp
7.0 on a pentium 133.
now we changed the system.
suddenly none of our programs is running. we got a runtimeerror 200:... at
once.

what is wrong??

greetings

wulf

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:07:28 GMT
 runtime error 200

Quote:

> suddenly none of our programs is running. we got a runtimeerror 200:... at
> once.

your new computer is too fast.  read the FAQ posted here.

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 03:10:51 GMT
 runtime error 200

25 Oct 2001 12:07:28 :-

Quote:
>hallo to all.
>we have a problem with our tp programs. We developed the programs under tp
>7.0 on a pentium 133.
>now we changed the system.
>suddenly none of our programs is running. we got a runtimeerror 200:... at
>once.

>what is wrong??

You have not thought to seek the mFAQ of the newsgroup, posted weekly
except sometimes.  Read it, follow links, fix old EXEs with Bauer & new
compiles with Scragg.  <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 05:57:09 GMT
 runtime error 200
hahaha you just gotta love that division by zero!!
I had the same problem.

Quote:

> 25 Oct 2001 12:07:28 :-
> >hallo to all.
> >we have a problem with our tp programs. We developed the programs under
tp
> >7.0 on a pentium 133.
> >now we changed the system.
> >suddenly none of our programs is running. we got a runtimeerror 200:...
at
> >once.

> >what is wrong??

> You have not thought to seek the mFAQ of the newsgroup, posted weekly
> except sometimes.  Read it, follow links, fix old EXEs with Bauer & new
> compiles with Scragg.  <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>

> --

MIME. ?

FAQ.

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:02:31 GMT
 runtime error 200
Got the same shit.
It will always happen when you change your os, that your hands are cut off

> hahaha you just gotta love that division by zero!!
> I had the same problem.

> > 25 Oct 2001 12:07:28 :-
> > >hallo to all.
> > >we have a problem with our tp programs. We developed the programs under
> tp
> > >7.0 on a pentium 133.
> > >now we changed the system.
> > >suddenly none of our programs is running. we got a runtimeerror 200:...
> at
> > >once.

> > >what is wrong??

> > You have not thought to seek the mFAQ of the newsgroup, posted weekly
> > except sometimes.  Read it, follow links, fix old EXEs with Bauer & new
> > compiles with Scragg.  <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>

> > --

> MIME. ?
Pascal
> FAQ.

Sun, 09 May 2004 05:26:36 GMT
 runtime error 200
go to
http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/pascal/runerr200
there you will find solution

kris

Quote:
> Got the same shit.
> It will always happen when you change your os, that your hands are cut off

> > hahaha you just gotta love that division by zero!!
> > I had the same problem.

Thu,
> > > 25 Oct 2001 12:07:28 :-
> > tp
> > at

> > > You have not thought to seek the mFAQ of the newsgroup, posted weekly
> > > except sometimes.  Read it, follow links, fix old EXEs with Bauer &
new
> > > compiles with Scragg.  <URL:

http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/pas-r200.htm>

> > > --

> > MIME. ?
> Pascal
> > FAQ.

Sun, 09 May 2004 06:09:49 GMT

1. Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

2. Runtime Error 200 with new computer

3. Runtime Error 200 auf PC mit 800 MHz

4. Win98 & Runtime-Error 200

5. Runtime Error 200

6. NEW Runtime error 200

7. FAQ for Runtime error 200 at 0164:0091

8. Problem mit Pascal Programm (RunTime error 200 at 4AC2:0091)

9. Runtime error 200

10. Runtime Error 200

11. runtime error 200

12. Runtime error 200 is back!