HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????
Author Message
 HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????

Quote:
> za> Can you overload operators in Pascal, like you can in C??????
>You can do that only in C/C++ (as far as I know). sorry.

And in Ada.

--
Al

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????

Quote:

> > za> Can you overload operators in Pascal, like you can in C??????

Pascal XSC, developed at the institute for applied maths at Karlsruhe
University can do operand overloading. I don't know if the DOS- version
already works (it's supposed to) and where to get... check out
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~iam/language/xsc-sprachen.html

XSC stands for: eXtendet forScientific Computing -- this indicates
what this Pascals is meant for. It has some maths-related extensions
like matrixes and so on...

solong
--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????

2. Error: Operator is not overloaded?

3. Overloaded operators

4. FPC - operator overloading

5. operator overloading (for complex math)

6. Is operator overloading possible in Turbo Pascal ?

7. overloading operators in object pascal?

8. HELP Plse: Pascal equivalent of C++ Overloading

9. logical operators in pascal, help!

10. Query operator please help!

11. Lan Network overload performance problem using ODBC

12. FPC and overloaded