Running 1.5Win programs from DOS?
Author Message
 Running 1.5Win programs from DOS?

Quote:

> I have the Borland Turbo Pascal 1.5 for Windows, but when I try to run a
> program from the DOS prompt (even if it only has a couple of Writeln
> stetements and no Windows-type commands) I only get a 'This program
> requires Windows' message.  Is there a 'Uses' object or a directive that
> would allow DOS access to programs?

um dos executables and windows executables are differtent(no your kidding
right :)) and i daresay tpw only builds windows exectables using win api's
and such and building a win16 header.
so you won't be able to compile for dos however saying that if you know
how to modify the .exe header and can get hold of turbo.tpl you might be
able to pull it off.

easier to get tp for dos or bp probably.

Bevyn.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TP for DOS-program not running on XP

2. Can't run DOS programs

3. running dos commands from with a pascal program?

4. Running Dos Programs

5. Running TP Dos Programs on a Win9x Network - Long

6. Running dos based pascal programs

7. Pascal-DOS-program won't run on Windows 98-PC

8. Run ms-dos command in Pascal program

9. Run ms-dos command in Pascal program

10. Run Dos File from a program

11. Running DOS programs in WIN95

12. Program that runs under DOS AND WINDOWS?