graph unit
Author Message
 graph unit

how do i initialise my program.
when using the procedure setcolor from the graph unit, it says, not
initialised, when i run the program, if i write initialize, in the program,
then it compiles, but comes up with a bgi error?
can anyone help? i would like to have fonts different colours for the school
assignment im doing at the minute

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 graph unit

Quote:

> how do i initialise my program.
> when using the procedure setcolor from the graph unit, it says, not
> initialised, when i run the program, if i write initialize, in the program,
> then it compiles, but comes up with a bgi error?

You probably specified an incorrect path when calling InitGraph. Either you
specify the full path of egavga.bgi, or you copy that file to the current
directory and pass an empty string to InitGraph.

You should post the snippet of source code that causes problems to you,
otherwise we can only guess what the problem is.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. problem with the graph unit-graph.tpu

2. graph unit

3. Graph unit question.

4. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

5. TP7 Graph unit, conflicts with windows XP ?

6. Patch for Graph Unit of fast PCs

7. graph unit text input

8. Graph unit trouble!

9. TPW Graph unit - is anyone interested?

10. Graph Unit Help?

11. graph unit

12. URGENT: Two Graph Unit Questions.